FUSE ENGINE is a sophisticated code layer built on top of Unity 3D, offering best-in-breed visuals, intuitive game sequence editor, a NPC & A.I. messaging & path-finding system, as well as a host of other features found in AAA game development pipelines. It has been built to reduce the time-to-market for new games, accelerating the development and iteration oftruly 3D next-gen socially connected games. The Company utilizes Unity 3D as its development engine of choice. Through Unity 3D's unique capability to reside on multiple platforms, EBG is able to create true cross-platform gaming experiences and target the highest growth sectors of the gaming market. Unity 3D's compatibility with a variety of platforms such as Facebook, iOS, PC and consoles minimizes port investment and maximizes cross platform opportunities.
SPARX is a highly scalable game framework built from the ground up on the latest web technologies. SPARX was designed to accelerate socially connected game development by allowing developers to focus on game features instead of building scalable back end architecture. It is designed to take advantage of all the latest developments in cloud computing, analytics, localization tools, community tools & micro-transaction payment systems, reducing overhead and maximizing revenue. In addition to these features SPARX is also highly extensible and custom features can be deployed quickly in order to meet any future needs. SPARX comes with a powerful fully customizable portal to help administer the game.
Game Features Include: (out of box)
- Leader board API: Build leader boards on the fly! Supports zero-configuration leader boards for both global and on demand user centric leader boards.
- Data Store API: Store all your game's data in a powerful key/document data store.
- Wallet API: Securely access game specific wallet for monetization. Wallet can be filled up by a variety of payment methods/providers (TrialPay, Facebook Credits).
- Social API: Integrates with all the social features of Facebook.
- Telemetry API: The Telemetry API is a powerful telemetry system that can increase monetization and provide real time feedback to help drive game design.
Additional Admin Portal Features Include:
- Setup Users to access the portal and grant them with entitlements for each of the admin portal features.
- Manage game versions: Single click upload and deployment of new versions of the game.
- Customer Service Portal: Can lookup users to debug problems and give credits/refunds. Can also grant global rewards.
- Localization: SPARX handles all the string management so you can grant the localization team access to the portal to facilitate localization. An API is also available to integrate the source and translation text into the build process.
- Server Health: Server health and stats can easily be displayed.
- Telemetry: Access to all of the game's telemetry data in a fully customizable dashboard.